Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the words of 'Sherm, there's not many things cooler than new life for an old dog. My ancient EX (my first real guitar as a kid) is far and away my favorite guitar. Around ~1992 or so, I had a Schaller trem put in it that's still there today:

Other than the bridge, everything is stock, including the awesome sounding but sadly in need of a rewind/replacement (hum city) stock pickup in the neck. Pickups are on the menu as well (all I ever use is the neck, this thing sounds a lot like a strat), but right now my first order of business is to replace the trem.

I love the look/feel of Lo-Pros, but before I snag one I'm not sure if it'll fit in this route. Can any of you lads confirm this either way?

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really dig Cosmo, but nah, I suppose black is fine. I'm just not diggin' the chrome. I keep the bridge on this blocked anyway, and would like some sexy tuners to compliment the bridge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.