Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GearFest 2011 | Sweetwater.com

GearFest will take place Friday, June 24 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday, June 25 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 5501 US Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, Indiana. GearFest is free and open to the public.
It's about a two hour drive for me. I'm tempted to drive over and check it out.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG83G) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I'm thinking about day tripping out Saturday

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
Go Eric...trust me Sweetwater is a sweet place to visit. Made a trip out there a year or so ago. I had fun.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Oh sweetwater! I didn't miss it! :lol:

Yeah, I'd like to go as well :yesway:

·
Prague Owlmighty
1,770 Posts
Fuckin seriously? I'll be back in Ohio like a week after that. Figures....

Well, have fun lads

edit: actually, if they have a pretty solid portable recorder for a decent price (you know, like a zoom or something), would Chris or Dickhammer kindly let me know and possibly pick one up for me (if you have the money, of course)? I'll pay you back when I'm back in the Toledo area. And if Leon does it, I'll also buy you Chipotle....twice :lol:

·
It's not lupus.
1,689 Posts
Fuckin seriously? I'll be back in Ohio like a week after that. Figures....

Well, have fun lads

edit: actually, if they have a pretty solid portable recorder for a decent price (you know, like a zoom or something), would Chris or Dickhammer kindly let me know and possibly pick one up for me (if you have the money, of course)? I'll pay you back when I'm back in the Toledo area. And if Leon does it, I'll also buy you Chipotle....twice :lol:
Yeah, I won't be back into the country until the following week either. Damn it all.

·
It's not lupus.
1,689 Posts
Sucks, but I can guarantee, I'd rather be spending that weekend with my ass firmly planted on the beach and drinking mojitos.

I am disappointed that I'll miss the flea market though.

·
Prague Owlmighty
1,770 Posts
Sucks, but I can guarantee, I'd rather be spending that weekend with my ass firmly planted on the beach and drinking mojitos.

I am disappointed that I'll miss the flea market though.
Well that's nice. I'll be spending it working at Lowe's and crying in the corner :lol:

but I suppose I could go to the beach, since I'm in L.A....but really....who does that?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts