Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Serpent's Kiss just has the most amazing riff I have heard in years.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; A6277 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17 Sprint APA6277KT)

Vince said:
exactly. Paradise Lost is such an amazing song and album.
Absolutely the best album in metal the year it was released, and one of those rare discs that I can pop in and just let play. I was shocked when it came out, since out of nowhere was heavier songs, crushing guitar tone, and the best performance I have ever heard out of Russ. They are doing what Dream Theater should be doing.

·
's all in the wrist
859 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; A6277 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17 Sprint APA6277KT)

Absolutely the best album in metal the year it was released, and one of those rare discs that I can pop in and just let play. I was shocked when ot came out, since out of nowhere was heavier songs, crushing guitar tone, and the best performance I have ever heard out of Russ. They are doing what Dream Theater should be doing.
So much this :agreed:

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts

Absolutely the best album in metal the year it was released, and one of those rare discs that I can pop in and just let play. I was shocked when ot came out, since out of nowhere was heavier songs, crushing guitar tone, and the best performance I have ever heard out of Russ. They are doing what Dream Theater should be doing.
quoted for rightness.

the sacrifice is one of the awesomest 4 minutes and 50 seconds i know how to spend

1 - 12 of 12 Posts