Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
They do indeed.:) Ordered my copy of the EP yesterday.

Roll on the first album!:metal:

·
Would You Kindly?
487 Posts
Been lucky enough to photograph these lads over the past year and a half as they have worked madly to get this done. Now hearing a recording for the first time, its no suprise it is as epic as it is after all the hard work they have put in. They've had a lot of hassle trying to put this together, and yet have stuck with it. They deserve all the support they can get.

Nice one lads.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
This IS cool. :yesway:

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just got my EP in the mail today courtesy of Mr. Sinden and the boys.

Goddamn. This shit rules. :hbang:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
I'd buy this on principal just to help a brother out, but god fucking damn this is some of the best music I've heard in a long time. Ordered my copy now, gonna tear the Lake District down with this shit :lol:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
BTW, your ordering system is trippy as fuck, I typed my email address in and my home address, work address, mobile number and everything shot up :lol:

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
BTW, your ordering system is trippy as fuck, I typed my email address in and my home address, work address, mobile number and everything shot up :lol:
really man? that's odd! did it go through? i haven't seen it appear on my side but that could be down to paypal clearance times.

seriously grateful for the purchase dude, it definitely helps.

H

1 - 20 of 29 Posts