Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
I'm just not using this any more, so i'm selling my G-System. It's in excellent condition. Only a couple of minor scuffs on some of the footswitches. Everything works perfectly with one exception: The footswitch for "Loop 1" doesn't work when you step on it. It may just be a slipped spring or something, but i don't really want to take it apart to find out. The loop itself works fine and can be switched at the patch level or with any of the other buttons. The rotary encoder on that switch also works fine... just the pushbutton is an issue.

The hardware design of the G-System is amazing. I was successfully using it to switch channels on my amp and swap in and out three different overdrives in front of the amp. The effects are legendary TC quality. I used this in rehearsals in our non-smoking rehearsal space and on one or two gigs, but that's it. I'm the second owner of this unit. I only stopped using it because i couldn't get it to reproduce some of the more radical effects i use in my BOSS GT-6.

Modifications (if any):
The board and the expression pedals are attached to a plywood pedalboard with machine screws and finishing washers. No silly velcro.

Accessories:
Lots of extra stuff is included:
  • The custom-built pedalboard, two Ernie Ball volume pedals and all the wiring to hook them into the pedalboard (George L's)
  • A medium-sized Levy's keyboard bag (which the board was designed to fit)
  • AC adapter cables for powering your pedals
  • 25-foot ruggedized Ethernet cable for connecting the G-System floor unit with the removable rack unit (if you decide to rack the "brain")
  • A 6-inch Ethernet cable for use when you've got the brain secured underneath the pedalboard
I've also got the original manual and stickers that came with the G-System for labeling the buttons.

Contact Info:
Send me private messages here.

References:
Perfect eBay feedback. (user name MrSmart1) and various deals on metalguitarist.org and at sevenstring.org. I've been around a while, and hopefully people see me as a trustworthy member of the community. ;)

Price:
USD$900 + shipping. North America only, please.

Pictures:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, i'm including all the extras to make up for the fact that the one switch isn't working. The two volume pedals ($85 each), George L's cables ($30), board, case ($40) and ruggedized CAT5 cable ($55) amount to about $300 in extras.

The G-System sells for about $1500 new, and i think this may be the best integrated pedalboard/effects/amp switching hardware out there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.