Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm looking into buying a g major 2 though I'm open minded for other
good fx processors, what I really need though is a good midi controller.

I want the midi controller to have a good lcd screen, big enough for song names, phantom power and preferably an expression pedal built in or coupled with it, not a must if price is good.

Shipping would Brooklyn, a friend of mine is going to stay there in the next month.

I wont pay more than 300$ max forv a controller.

Thanks,
Daniel.

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
I have a FCB1010, i got it for $100 plus shipping a few months ago, its yours for 110 shipped.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I have a Ground Control Pro I'd let go for $300 + shipping. Has phantom power, could display song titles if they were short enough, and is built like a tank. Extra features are that I've touched it, so it's automatically more awesome.

No built in expression pedals though.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The ground control is also alot bigger than what I was going for, but I'll let you know, maybe I'll go for it.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Your needs seem to be pretty specific :lol: What did you have in mind? There was someone selling a Axess MFC5 on ss.org, only has 3 button for program change and bank up and bank down :lol: Can be phantom powered, but no patch names.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, in a perfect world I'll have a footswitch with 4 buttons for presets,
4 buttons for that I can program to assign delay, mods and stuff, 2 bank knobs,
phantom power and an expression pedal.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Barring the expression pedal part, the GCP is the cheapest you're going to find with those features, and I'm not just saying that because I have one I can let go of :lol:

Actually, there is an ART pedal that might fit your needs, but I think they're pretty hard to find. You need to mod it for phantom power though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts