Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Threw this together today after I left work. The audio is just from home demo's, but ya get the idea.

I didn't think I was ever going to get back into the screaming thing, (I'm only singing in this band), but man....when I got in that room with the guys it just felt good. And there's plenty of room for me to rip off Alice In Chains, too!

·
Nope
3,563 Posts
Sounds nice, is the other band you were referring to in the other thread? and Brutally ugly sounds like a name if you don't already have one. And that last part of the video :lol:

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
Music sounds pretty cool, vocals and screams both sound killer, and the narration text in that video was hilarious. :yesway:

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds nice, is the other band you were referring to in the other thread? and Brutally ugly sounds like a name if you don't already have one. And that last part of the video :lol:
This is indeed the other band I was referring too! The guys in Edge Of Anger (the band I was booted from) are sitting in a warehouse right now with 2 members trying to figure out what to do next and we're already getting ready to hit the studio in the new band. :rofl:

Music sounds pretty cool, vocals and screams both sound killer, and the narration text in that video was hilarious. :yesway:
Thanks, brother! I'm too much of a goofball to play the angry metalhead guy, gotta throw some humor in everything I do!

·
Nope
3,563 Posts
This is indeed the other band I was referring too! The guys in Edge Of Anger (the band I was booted from) are sitting in a warehouse right now with 2 members trying to figure out what to do next and we're already getting ready to hit the studio in the new band. :rofl:
Did the bassist join the new band?

·
getting schwifty
1,285 Posts
i definitely prefer the sound over the edge of anger. get bored with guitar, then move the entire camp closer to the tampa area. :wub:

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i definitely prefer the sound over the edge of anger. get bored with guitar, then move the entire camp closer to the tampa area. :wub:
:rofl:

I'm just singing in the new band!

And no way am I moving to Tampa. My sister is in Ocala and is trying to get my parents to move there with her...that's too close to my family, I moved 1400 away from them for a reason!

·
getting schwifty
1,285 Posts
:rofl:

I'm just singing in the new band!

And no way am I moving to Tampa. My sister is in Ocala and is trying to get my parents to move there with her...that's too close to my family, I moved 1400 away from them for a reason!
right! i did read the op,:ugh: i swear. fair enough.:lol:

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:idea: How about Brutally Ugly Glory Holes? :rofl: Sounds great though. :metal:
:rofl::rofl:

Thanks, man!

Also realized after I posted the video that there's 5 of us in the band, not 4. Fuck it.....you can't see me in the video anyway. :ugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts