Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Useless fucking piece of shit: Opera/9.80 (S60; SymbOS; Opera Mobi/448; U; en-GB) Presto/2.4.18 Version/10.00)

Variant said:
I just got the ball rollin because i knew that this thread would be like a barren desert in this forum :lol:
Probably a good idea... because I'm probably one of the few on here that actually likes some hip hop and I wouldn't comment on a Tech N9ne thread. :lol:
Hip-hop and Rap are awesome :lol: I'm hoping to get to see Wu-Tang next month!

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Probably a good idea... because I'm probably one of the few on here that actually likes some hip hop and I wouldn't comment on a Tech N9ne thread. :lol:
You don't like Tech N9ne? Your out your goddamn tree, man. Lemme guess... you probably like Lil GAYne.

·
Nerdington Willoughby
1,537 Posts
Pretty interesting. I'll have to listen to some more of this guy.

At the moment, though, Hyphie is more my rap style:

·
badman
378 Posts
Tech N9ne is pretty terrible :lol:

2010 has been disappointing for hip-hop so far (minus one or two exceptions), the best beat of the year comes courtesy of Army of the Pharaohs IMO:

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Useless fucking piece of shit: Opera/9.80 (S60; SymbOS; Opera Mobi/448; U; en-GB) Presto/2.4.18 Version/10.00)

Hip-hop and Rap are awesome :lol: I'm hoping to get to see Wu-Tang next month!
Be careful.. The Wu-tang clan aint nothing to fuck with :agreed:

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tech N9ne "terrible?" Wow. Just wow.

The dude is arguably the best rapper out there. Name someone who can rap with as many styles, as fast, or put together interesting things, not to mention the top notch production he always has?

I'm sorry. But that's just a moronic statement. That's like saying Steve Vai is pretty "terrible." You might not like him, but to disregard his ability like that? :noway:

·
badman
378 Posts
Tech N9ne "terrible?" Wow. Just wow.

The dude is arguably the best rapper out there. Name someone who can rap with as many styles, as fast, or put together interesting things, not to mention the top notch production he always has?

I'm sorry. But that's just a moronic statement. That's like saying Steve Vai is pretty "terrible." You might not like him, but to disregard his ability like that? :noway:
Wow, someone has a sandy vagina :lol: 'terrible' was tongue-in-cheek dude, maybe also a bad choice, but calling him the 'best' is the moronic statement since there's plenty of modern rappers that are faster, flow better, are more inventive and diverse than him (Tonedeff, P.O.S., Aesop, Cise/Akin, Technique are a few). Also, other producers make the majority of his beats, not him (your Vai analogy is not a good one).

P.O.S. is not only insanely quick but keeps it flowing and relevant.

I'm sorry if I crapped on your thread though and will happily leave you to it. PM me if you want to enlighten me on Tech N9ne, but I have heard most of his stuff :yesway:

That was undoubtedly one of the best hip-hop tunes I've heard this year actually.
I think so too, the rest of the album is weaker though :( I'm a huge fan of orchestral samples in hip-hop. Snowgoons are another group who do it really well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts