bow wow
bow bow wow
bow bow wow

WAHUHAOW*wack-oh*WAHUHAOW*wack-oh wack-oh wack-oh*

#10 ·
YES!!!! I thought I was the only person on the planet that hates RATM....fuck that whiney as fucking band! That so called "singer" is like nails on a chalkboard .....UGH!!!!!!

#18 ·
What about this makes it djent?

Their vocalist may not be everyone's favorite, but IMO Tom Morello wrote some badass riffs in his career - "Down Rodeo" is fucking awesome.

#26 ·
Ahhh, another of those situations where I must bring sense and reason to MG. RATM fucking rule, and their self-titled is the closest to perfect production I have ever heard. As ever, you may think you disagree, but you're objectively, empirically, unequivocally wrong. Djent – as a word – can suck a sloppy old second-hand fuck.

#33 ·
Ahhh, another of those situations where I must bring sense and reason to MG. RATM fucking rule, and their self-titled is the closest to perfect production I have ever heard. As ever, you may think you disagree, but you're objectively, empirically, unequivocally wrong. Djent - as a word - can suck a sloppy old second-hand fuck.
:agreed:

#63 · (Edited)
I agree with this. Cornell can make anything listenable.:agreed:

I found it hilarious that when Cornell joined Audioslave RATM drummer told him he had to agree to no odd time signatures....I just pictured him sweating bullets having to live up to Matt ******* and BadMotorFinger :lol:

#58 ·
Fuck the haters, the first two albums are great. And some of the covers are better than the originals.

What other band can you scream "balls on parade!" along to and have it fit perfectly?!
This is why your country lost the war. :yesway:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.