Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
THAT'S DOABLE

Very nice, I'm not HUGELY keen on the vocalist (something in his voice doesn't do it for me), but the rest is awesome as hell. Video quality is awesome though.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers dude
Yeah it usually is the singer people dislike but we do it for the funz so it works for us :yesway:

I got two words for you: THAT IS DOABLE

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Yeah I mean I don't hate the vocals at all, theres just something about his tonal quality that isn't what I'd prefer with this kind of music. Not to say he's a bad vocalist, just preference really.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fuck it. Bumping this!

I wanna see what Chris thinks :fawk: It has his pickup in it. That's my excuse and I will defend it to the death!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Well, this kicks ass. :metal:

Is that a cameo by the Miracle Man that I never should have sold you?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, this kicks ass. :metal:

Is that a cameo by the Miracle Man that I never should have sold you?
Yips.
You really should have kept it. I'm very glad that you didn't but dude, I never want to play anything else ever again :lol:

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
THAT'S DOABLE

Very nice, I'm not HUGELY keen on the vocalist (something in his voice doesn't do it for me), but the rest is awesome as hell. Video quality is awesome though.
Yeah I mean I don't hate the vocals at all, theres just something about his tonal quality that isn't what I'd prefer with this kind of music. Not to say he's a bad vocalist, just preference really.
:agreed:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks dudes :D

Yeah Max is OK but I know what you mean. I don't dislike his style but sometimes I wish it wasn't so gruphy? (is that even a word??)

But still he is a good mate and works his ass off for the band. We just want to have fun really plus there are NO singers around who are any better :lol: bless him

1 - 18 of 18 Posts