Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
REQUIREMENTS:

- Must have a diverse, unique and broad vocal range
- Willing and able to tour heavily (touring experience an asset, but not a must)
- Tour/stage experience preferred (links, mp3's, or videos would help)
-Free from anything holding you back like: school, criminal record, crippling debt, fear of poverty, fear of losing employment, fear of intense personal sacrifices

We would also hold try-outs for temporary fill ins, we have some shows coming and we plan on making it to all of them.

For those interested....you can download all our songs at ..

www. TERRORHORSE.com

We're currently writing our first full length album.....hitting the studio in January.

Any more details can be discussed with Matt.... [email protected]

Thanks! New song will be posted early October!

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
:(

I hope there's someone in this city who can fill that role!!!

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
For sure someone will be found - I have yet to see any band not find someone to replace whoever's left :lol:

was cruising ye ole facebook and saw his recent status, then i saw this and it was like "ah. damn."

If I met the time requirements (and had more confidence in my abilities) I'd totally try out.

It'll be cool to see how things go :)

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
Good luck dude. I also think you guys were way too good a band for your old vocalist. Also the crippling heroin addiction stuff was hilarious yet sadly true :)

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Got the clap; decided to keep his day job; punched a nun. Pick two.
Decided to keep his day job punching nuns with the clap.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
I've heard a new track, and I think that the reception to it will be just as good if not better than the reception when you guys put out "The gate".

1 - 19 of 19 Posts