Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
People love to hate on that album, but I think it's pretty great. :yesway:
I love testament, and its a good album, but, IMO, its their weakest album. It comes sandwiched between Low & Souls Of Black, which doesn't really help its case, either. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
I love testament, and its a good album, but, IMO, its their weakest album. It comes sandwiched between Low & Souls Of Black, which doesn't really help its case, either. :lol:
I don't think either of us is saying it's one of their best albums. :lol: But it is a good album, which Matt seems to be denying... for some... bizarre... reason.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't think either of us is saying it's one of their best albums. :lol: But it is a good album, which Matt seems to be denying... for some... bizarre... reason.
I'm saying that. :yesway: Ritual > Low. It's more melodic, and Chuck doesn't sound like he can't decide if he wants to be death metal or not.

I just didn't like Low.

Edit: In fact, The Ritual just may be my favorite Testament album. :) I listened to the fucking shit out of it when it came out, and still listen to it pretty often today. Souls was indeed a bad as fuck album as well, but I just don't throw it on that often.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━&#
1,986 Posts

Oh, and Ritual blows - good/bad song ratio is WAY too low.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
I love Low. Its the precursor to Demonic & The Gathering, the Gathering being one of my favorites from them.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts