Where?!
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is actually pretty cool...

·
Wanker (reprise)
362 Posts
Cheers for putting up the video Tom.:yesway:

I think Silhouettes was one of the best albums of 2008 although I found both 'Drawing Circles' and 'Polars' to be a bit too Meshuggah by numbers. Silhouettes has more of an almost Duran Duran :)lol:) type feel to it (I'm sure I could think of a better point of reference but it always makes me think of that when I listen to it).

Real shame that Eric left as he was such a great vocalist. Still be interesting to see what Daniel de Jongh from Cilice will do with their new material.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Real shame that Eric left as he was such a great vocalist. Still be interesting to see what Daniel de Jongh from Cilice will do with their new material.
Eric is awesome, I keep in touch with him on facebook, and he seems to be very busy with his life now, even without the touring, so I can totally see where he was coming from in leaving the band.

I'm working on a full length album with my band, and I've asked him if he wants to do some guest vocals on it at some point or other. If he's able to I will be made up, because he has a fantastic voice! Textures have been one of my favourite bands for a long time :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.