Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
:lol: Shit, it has. I think it was 25,000 of your weird little L-shape things last I saw it. :lol:

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
Denmark Street's got one of the original Celloblasters and a bunch of the Alex Gregory electric mandolins that've been lurking there for ages as well. Most people probably don't want to get too close to any of them once they realise Alex Gregory probably touched them...

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
In another ten or twelve years, the price on it will drop to a point where someone might actually buy it :lol:

·
18,790 Posts
If it wasn't for the 24-fret neck (which causes the pickups to be in the wrong place, and the body to look strange overall) and the painted headstock, it might actually, maybe, be attractive. Maybe.

Still not $10,000 attractive :lol:

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
If it wasn't for the 24-fret neck (which causes the pickups to be in the wrong place, and the body to look strange overall) and the painted headstock, it might actually, maybe, be attractive. Maybe.

What if it had a black pickguard? Interested then? :rofl:

·
Registered
6,968 Posts

I didnt notice those until you pointed out.

Pickup appears to be in the correct spot -- under the strings. So im not sure what you mean.

/Naren

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts

At the current exchange rate, it's not $10,000 US dollars. It's more like $16,000 US or Canadian dollars (since the US/Canadian exchange rate is so close right now).

1 - 20 of 50 Posts