Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know I'm a fairly big Yankees fan and this Sunday happens to be opening night against the Sox in Boston. With that said let me be the first to utter this phrase in this thread - Fuck the Yankees.... :lol:

Reactions: Jason

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
someone please edit his post so he doesnt even get that much :lol:

fuck the yankess :yesway:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Opening night!

Pedro throws out the first pitch for the Sox. :yesway:

5 year old kid screaming "Screw 'em" to the Yankees: Fuckin' :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :lol:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Fuck the Yankees
:agreed:

We should totally get together for a couple beers the next time the Sox play the Yanks. :D

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:agreed:

We should totally get together for a couple beers the next time the Sox play the Yanks. :D
We should really do that. :yesway:

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:fawk: check it out Pete the redsox are in 1st :lol:
:lol: I'm sure the Sox will hold down 1st place for a few months before they begin their annual choke near the end of the season... :fawk:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts

·
Read Only
1 Posts
...This just in.....

The Pirates still blow goats :lol:

Lowest salary in all of MLB with (iirc) 35 million total in payroll

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anyone catch the score from the Sox/Yankees game last night?? :fawk: :lol:

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All my favorite Red Sox fans have been mighty quiet lately. What's up? Your team not playing well? :lol: :fawk:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
All my favorite Red Sox fans have been mighty quiet lately. What's up? Your team not playing well? :lol: :fawk:
Actually, I haven't really gotten the chance to follow too closely lately. What's happening, have the Yankees choked yet?

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Actually, I haven't really gotten the chance to follow too closely lately. What's happening, have the Yankees choked yet?
Lets just say the Pirates are looking a lot better than the Sox at this point. (No offense, Rick :lol:)

The Yankees are playing quite well actually and their pitching has been very solid unlike that team in Boston with the second highest payroll in the league.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts