Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is pretty awesome looking. I passed a car carrier full of them on the way home yesterday, and actually slowed down and let him pass me to get a closer look.

The back is just so-so, but the nose is fucking awesome looking. Hopefully this makes it to the new Dakota, since they pretty much butchered the styling of it in the last 5-10 years.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Here's the R/T trim. You'll never guess where I got these pictures. :lol:

I think they could have done better with the rear end, it looks too Minivan-ish and if I was in the market, would probably stop me from buying one. A bit more aggressive and it would have been ultimate. I LOVE the nose though.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow, that's like 3 new Dodge/Chrysler cars that make me say, "Wow, nice looking; if only it weren't a fucking Dodge/Chrysler..."
Yeah. The high end ones are REAL nice. I'd love a Challenger, but there's no way I could own a RWD car that got like 10mpg in New England with a 100+ mile per day commute. :(

The lower end ones are all, unfortunately, made to be rental cars.

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
The Durango '95 purred away a real horrowshow - a nice, warm vibraty feeling all through your guttiwuts. And soon it was trees and dark, my brothers, with real country dark.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
God help me, since I fucking agree with Stitch. :lol: I think it looks just as hideous as everything else they have put out in the last thirty years (excepting the Challenger, which looks like distilled win).

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
God help me, since I fucking agree with Stitch. :lol: I think it looks just as hideous as everything else they have put out in the last thirty years (excepting the Challenger, which looks like distilled win).
You drive a car that is the envy of 16 year old girls with their learner's permits everywhere. :lol:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts