What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about them Red Sox!! The pitching looks wicked solid :lol:

Reactions: Jason

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
I've decided to actually start watching this season, since I got to see the tail end of last season thanks to my drunk friends :lol: Go Rangers.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
I'd rather have my team lose every game than have my team be the Yankees. :yesway:
Ummmm. Sorry to break it to you Chris, but the Red Sox pretty much are the Yankees nowadays. At least of how they are operated as a franchise.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Go Rangers!

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
Went to my first game of the season last night, Yankees vs Twins. Nova seems like he's actually got some potential.

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ummmm. Sorry to break it to you Chris, but the Red Sox pretty much are the Yankees nowadays. At least of how they are operated as a franchise.
Very true and I'm sure most sox fans don't see it that way. What the Sox did this off season was very much a page out of the Yankees blueprint for buying a championship. :squint:

Anyway…. Fuck the Yankees

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd rather have my team lose every game than have my team be the Yankees. :yesway:
You should just come out and admit your love for Jeter once and for all.

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
So does this mean I'm the only Yankees fan here? Should I be worried? :ugh:

Anybody here do fantasy baseball?

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So does this mean I'm the only Yankees fan here? Should I be worried? :ugh:

Anybody here do fantasy baseball?
Nope... I'm the other Yankees fan here. The "fuck the Yankees" thing is just something that has stuck.

I'm doing my first fantasy baseball this year and not doing well at all.

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
Nope... I'm the other Yankees fan here. The "fuck the Yankees" thing is just something that has stuck.

I'm doing my first fantasy baseball this year and not doing well at all.
It happens. I was all jazzed about my offense going into this season and so far I've got Matt Holliday out because he had an appendectomy (but not on the DL, so I can't even pick up someone else in the meantime), and Pujols going something like 2 for 16 so far. Luckily, it's a long season.

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It happens. I was all jazzed about my offense going into this season and so far I've got Matt Holliday out because he had an appendectomy (but not on the DL, so I can't even pick up someone else in the meantime), and Pujols going something like 2 for 16 so far. Luckily, it's a long season.
My offense is pretty good actually but it's my pitching that's killing me the most. I have the hightest team ERA in the league I'm in. Next season I already see myself doing things a lot differently in the draft.

I'm sure Pujols will turn things around soon. He's too good not to.

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
My offense is pretty good actually but it's my pitching that's killing me the most. I have the hightest team ERA in the league I'm in. Next season I already see myself doing things a lot differently in the draft.

I'm sure Pujols will turn things around soon. He's too good not to.
Who are your pitchers?

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Sounds like you are ready to become a Pirates fan :lol:

Pirates fan = HAPPY IF THEY FINISH OVER .500 for the season
Pirates haven't had a winning season in 18 years. I think Pirate fans would be more than happy if they can go over .500 :lol:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts