Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

I've been listening to these guys a lot lately. So, what is your favorite album of theirs? I really like Horrorscope and I Hear Black, but obviously they have lots of brilliant albums.

Fire away :yesway:

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

Ive just it ironbound off iTunes now. I was gonna buy it ages ago but somehow forgot about it. Gonna give it a spin now :metal:

·
Read Only
3 Posts
Excellent
Taking Over
Horrorscope
Under the Influence
Ironbound

Good
Feel the Fire
The Years of Decay
I Hear Black

Ok
W.F.O.
The Killing Kind
From the Underground and Below

Not So Great
Necroshine
Bloodletting
Killbox 13
ReliXIV
Immortalis

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
Stolen form Crooks:

Excellent
Horrorscope
Taking Over
Ironbound

Good
Feel the Fire
Under the Influence
W.F.O.
The Years of Decay
I Hear Black

Barely Worth Owning
The Killing Kind
From the Underground and Below

Not Worth Owning
Necroshine
Bloodletting
Killbox 13
ReliXIV
Immortalis

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Well I already had Horrorscope, I Hear Black, The Killing Kind, Taking Over and Under the Influence.

I just wanted to know where to go from there really :lol:

I've not really been listening to much metal over the last 6 months, mainly blues or Jazz Fusion.
But listening to Horrorscope and Individual Thought Patterns has got me back on track.
This week I have administered much Death, Annihilator, Exodus and Overkill :metal:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Testament :hbang:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts