What have you guys broken? I just totalled up mine :lol:

3x Broken Wrists
4x Broken Toes
2x Broken Fingers
1x Broken Nose
1x Broken Cheek Bone
1x Cracked Skull
1x Broken Rib

I also have a bone growth deformity in my left knee caused by this bastard Osgood .

I can safely say, fuck;
Skateboarding, cabinets, faces, moshpits, fireplaces, curbs, and baseball bats.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Shit, you must have shitty luck!

I dont EVER play sports or anything and I've managed to break:

Three Knuckles
A thumb
Elbow
Tripped, fell, broke my angle in two or three different places, then had to get surgery.

Overall thats not bad, but weird because I dont do anything like skateboarding :lol:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've had plenty of twists and sprains and torn ligaments and shit. More so than breaks :lol:

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
I broke a toe. Not just any toe, but my big toe. Happened when I tripped running up a flight of stairs.

/badass

·
Devil
1,871 Posts
Never broke a bone, but I did get a nasty cut on my left index finger on the second joint once and the bone popped out of it. Stitches? Nah... Superglued that bitch together and it healed right as rain.

·
Puddin
1,793 Posts
Three knuckles on my left hand (almost healed, guys!), three toes, fractured my tailbone hiking (long, only sort of funny story), I also once separated two ribs but I don't think that counts.

Here's the tailbone story, because I know someone will ask. The city I live in is right up against the mountains. On the side of one mountain about 2 miles in is an E overlooking the lake. My senior year in high school my dumbass friends and I climbed up the mountain and flipped the E around. It was backbreaking work because the rocks were a lot bigger than we anticipated. Halfway down the mountain, we saw a truck of guys go up there and they flipped the E back around so we didn't even get a picture of our vandalism :(. Worse, it suddenly started to rain very heavily on the way down. One of my friends fell and knocked us all into some rocks. I ended up with a hairline fracture in my tailbone :lol:, one of the guys got his face all cut up, the guy who originally fell hit his head and got a concussion, and everyone else was fine. Bastards.

We learned a valuable lesson that day: Don't fuck with the E.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
I broke a toe. Not just any toe, but my big toe. Happened when I tripped running up a flight of stairs.

/badass
I broke my big toe falling DOWN a flight of stairs. And that's it... other than numerous skull fractures. :erk:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Me and my cousin were playing with a cement tamper q number of years ago, and we smashed my wrist. Fractured the wrist and split one of the bones in my forarm almost in half, bu it stayed intact at the elbow end, so it healed up pretty quickly.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Well, my broken toe i did as a teenager. I was super-skinny and growing like a weed, and quite often i'd get out of bed (too quickly) and within a few seconds, would completely black out. Some days i got to my bedroom door and found myself swinging on the doorknob when i regained consciousness. Other days, i'd get to the hallway and would brace myself against the wall when i felt it coming on. This one day, i happened to get to the top of the stairs. I remember trying to brace myself against the wall, and the next thing i remember is waking up crumpled in a heap at the bottom of the stairs, hurting everywhere, hyperventilating, and my mom tending to me.

I was lucky i didn't break my neck. Thank goodness for carpeted stairs!

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
I'm pretty sure I've never broken a bone in my body, but there was one time when a 50 pound shelf fell on my foot and I had to get surgery on my big toe of my right foot, but I don't think the bone was broken.

I also had all the skin on both of my knees torn off so there was nothing but blood and... yeah, kinda nasty, but my bones were in perfect condition. :cool:

·
It's not lupus.
1,689 Posts
1x Cervical Vertebrae (5th, if you're curious which)
2x Metacarpals
2x Metatarsals

I think that's about all I've broken. Obviously the cervical one was the biggest deal, though it didn't even hurt much at all. I had actually walked into the ER with it.

·
THUNDERBEEEEAR!
3,920 Posts
I don't think I've ever broken a bone, but I've gotten a few good stitches in my life, and have twisted and sprained and bruised enough things :lol:
same here. and it's a miracle I've never broken anything, up at eight and never home until bedtime.
Always on the move from one hazard to the next.

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
i was partying too hard at an andrew w k concert and fractured my elbow. told the doctors to fuck off when they wanted to pin it and walked out of the ER. It turned out fine without a pin. bastards. hahaha

1 - 20 of 34 Posts