Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somewhat related: Do the right thing Misha. Record an 80's style shred EP with Nolly. It's what the world needs, and it'll give you an excuse to buy spandex! :vince:
No shit, right? Just let me finish mine first, because otherwise no one will give a shit about it. :lol:
:agreed: I thought staying on topic was generally frowned upon and an all around boring sport. The 80's Bulb & Nolly shred album must happen.
Because, seriously, this needs to happen. :metal:

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
Maybe some guest spots by the likes of Brum's Beard, Lyle, Angel, Babs, etc. We can all celebrate the glorious resurrection of 80's shred guitar over keg beer whilst cavorting with an endless stream of spandex clad Aqua-Netted groupies.

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
:( I feel left out.
You are an etc :lol:. The trouble with typing that was going through my head remembering all the great players on here and I was like fuck it, this is going to take forever. Then I started thinking by the time this list got done Bulb & and Nolly would get to play for like 30 seconds. Then I was pretty sure that wasn't going to work because Bulb and Nolly wouldn't want to share the groupies. So I mailed it in with an et cetera.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This thread has a surprising lack of posts from Bulb and Nolly confirming this project is a go. :squint:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.