Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even if we were hemorrhaging members like they were going out of fashion. :lol:

Also, iMovie, wtf. :mad:

Our new drummer is insane. Even if this video doesn't quite convey how awesome he is - he learned this song in 3 hours from start to finish with no previous recordings of it. :eek:

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
If you guys made a cd of just you guys talking during rehearsal, I would probably buy it :lol:

But seriously, you guys all sounded great in that vid!

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The coordination is the challenge I feel, along with the stamina. George is a mental drummer - he plays for hours every day and teaches, and can comfortably play at 260bpm+

Try and tap out that rhythm he's playing right at the start on your desk (12/8), and then add in the feet as well, and you'll start to get it I think. It's one of the simplest beats he plays with us, and yet even that is beyond my ability to mimic.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
The coordination is the challenge I feel, along with the stamina. George is a mental drummer - he plays for hours every day and teaches, and can comfortably play at 260bpm+

Try and tap out that rhythm he's playing right at the start on your desk (12/8), and then add in the feet as well, and you'll start to get it I think. It's one of the simplest beats he plays with us, and yet even that is beyond my ability to mimic.
well I mean I know when you get into his realm of playing its fucking crazy hard :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts