1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
Nowhere near as crazy as advertised, but still fun. :yesway: It kind of reminds me of Mr. Bungle and Unexpect, plus some 80s rock thrown in for good measure.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nowhere near as crazy as advertised, but still fun. :yesway: It kind of reminds me of Mr. Bungle and Unexpect, plus some 80s rock thrown in for good measure.
:lol: Yeah, I know. I love Mr. Bungle and some of their songs like "Stub A Dub" are a lot lot crazier than this, and I can think of some bands that do stuff that are a lot crazier or bizarre, but a guy can exaggerate a little, right? :D

We wanted to add a techno/raver kinda section after one of the parts, but the other member of the band, Nick, hadn't bought a MIDI sequencer yet and I don't have any of my electronic music programs installed on this PC. :shrug:

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
It's probably better to lay off of the random electronic parts that don't fit logically anyway until everyone forgets about Attack Attack. Y'know, just to be safe. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
It's probably better to lay off of the random electronic parts that don't fit logically anyway until everyone forgets about Attack Attack. Y'know, just to be safe. ;)
But Attack Attack are everything what music should be.

:: dances ::

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ohhh, they'll fit logically. ;) You just won't realize it until they bust into the song with absolutely no regard for human life.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts