1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Don't like it, and I don't suck, so you are just wrong :D

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Does something different happen after the first 20 seconds? Cause that's how far I got.

I'm sorry, I'm not knocking the band because they seem decent enough at what they do, but it's just not a sound I care for. :shrug:

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
I dug this album when it first came out. I don't like it as much nowadays. The singer has too much to say in every song (and this song is a very good example). And I'm not pulling a "Johan is better" card either. Crowned Unholy, Possessed 13, and Dethexplosion still remain my fav

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
And I'm not pulling a "Johan is better" card either.
But i do. :D

real deal:

If you dont like this, you have no genitals.

On a serious note: I dont think the new record is bad...but it doesnt really amaze me. New singer is also not bad, he sounds almost Lindstrand-ish often, but still, Johann was that BIT better (which doesnt save his "one man army" fomr beeing utterly boring).

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I haven't ever really given old Crown a chance, but that song is awesome :metal:

Still love the new album though :fawk:

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Damnit, I keep calling Deathrace King the wrong name. Dethexplosion is the first song on it.

But yeah, I was all into One Man Army, then realized it was pretty boring. Hope their next one is worthy.

All the vids on youtube with the new singer, he just stands in the same spot. Not really a crowd motivator. Plus I think his glasses are superglued to his head :lol:

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
oh yeah, and check out their Sepultura's Arise cover. Epicness

1 - 16 of 16 Posts