Metal Guitarist Forums banner
21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Damn, I feel completely and utterly inadequate.
...whereas it makes me feel better about myself. :lol:

Ibanez UV7PWH
Fender American Strat
PRS Singlecut SE
Martin MC16GTE acoustic
Ibanez RG7321
Sherman 5-string bass
Schecter C7 Blackjack
Agile T-7 Texan

And even this I kind of want to trim down a little. :lol:

·
Banned
2,695 Posts
For a minute I thought this was a "shocker" thread but I guess that would be the triple digit club. That one I'm in. This one I'm one shy. Anyone wanna send me a guitar?
I just hit that as well, if you count the customs in progress, in the total.

I'm about to have one of my retarded mass purge guitar yardsales, if anyone cares. It will be VERY seven string heavy as I have gone back to 6's for the most part. I need to get it back to a fifty-something number. Upkeeping more than that, in a humid climate, is just a pain in the ass I don't need. Pretty much only my Sherman, ESP, Ankh, and KXK ERG's will stay. The rest will be yardsale fodder.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts

I'm about to have one of my retarded mass purge guitar yardsales, if anyone cares. It will be VERY seven string heavy as I have gone back to 6's for the most part. I need to get it back to a fifty-something number. Upkeeping more than that, in a humid climate, is just a pain in the ass I don't need. Pretty much only my Sherman, ESP, Ankh, and KXK ERG's will stay. The rest will be yardsale fodder.
Do we get first pickins? :D

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts

I really didn't need to see this post. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts

you best be sending me a list son!

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
also, the current stable is

bc rich beast
fender tele
fender strat
laredo tele copy,
sparrow big daddy
76 les paul custom black
76 les paul custom red wine
kxk sii-7
ibanez rg2027
sherman 8
sherman fanned 8
ibanez sr905 bass
dingwall afterburner 1 bass

plus in the works are 2 fretless sherman basses one fretted sherman bass and 2 7 string custom shermans.

edit - also a first run rg2228 and rgt220h

·
Y R U Avoiding Me?
1,403 Posts

Well I meant I was part of the Shocker club :rofl: I only have 9 guitars. Thanks for sharing though...whore.

I need another 7 so keep me posted on what you plan on getting rid of.

·
Read Only
3 Posts
1 - 85 Jackson Rhoads
2 - 88 Jackson Dinky LTD
3 - 98 Jackson Custom Shop Rhoads
4 - 99 Jackson Custom Shop Pointy Star 7
5 - 01 Jackson Custom Shop NAMM Rhoads
6 - 01 Jackson Custom Shop Rhoads 7
7 - 90s Jackson Archtop Soloist Pro
8 - 90s Gibson Les Paul Standard
9 - Tackamine Santa Fe 12 String
10 - Tackamine 6 String
11 - Spector Euro 4
12 - Spectro Euro 5

·
Lord Super Awesome
5,701 Posts
Lee, send me a list too. I'm in the market!

I think I had 12-13 guitars & basses until I started slimming down a few months ago. Here's what I have left.

IBANEZ UV777GR
IBANEZ RG7620BSB
IBANEZ RG7321BK
CHARVEL SAN DIMAS STYLE 1
YAMAHA ACOUSTIC (MY 1ST GUITAR)

3 basses all fender jazzes...
6-string
5-string
4-string fretless

I "think" that's it.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·

HEEEERE I COME TO CORK SNIFF THE THREEEAAAAAD!!!! :scream2:

:wub:

·
I dislike Porcupine Tree.
189 Posts

I'm with the rest of the "imma start savin naow" folks on this one. In the market for a 7, or will be soon.

…

:hsquid:

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
You get only pickings. Ebay and SS are too ghey for these. There will be high A 8 strings too if you need. None of that Basswood/active lameness, either.
Why do I not have a list yet? :lol:

This thread has made me feel better about my collection:
KxK Sii-7 blue marble
KxK SCii-7 trans burgundy-ish
KxK DCii-6 trans purple
Luczak Steinberger
Parker Nightfly M Fede Custom
Fender American Standard Telecaster

with four on order so if nothing leaves before the on-order guitars are done I'll have ten.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
...whereas it makes me feel better about myself. :lol:

Ibanez UV7PWH
Fender American Strat
PRS Singlecut SE
Martin MC16GTE acoustic
Ibanez RG7321
Sherman 5-string bass
Schecter C7 Blackjack
Agile T-7 Texan

And even this I kind of want to trim down a little. :lol:
See my list?

Get your tuner and your tools out. :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
See my list?

Get your tuner and your tools out. :lol:
:(

I mean, I could........ But, if you were to swing down here with a trunk full of guitars, it'd just remind you how Qdoba is now closed. :(

21 - 40 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.