Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes... I may have a very weird sense of humor, but I was bored, so I threw this song together in about 3-4 hours (wrote and record it). Lyrics by our beloved friends Bioware. Everything else by me.

·
Premium Member
3,264 Posts
I like the song but fuck all if I can understand the lyrics, easier to understand when you are growling even.

:yesway: God hates elves

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the song but fuck all if I can understand the lyrics, easier to understand when you are growling even.

:yesway: God hates elves
If you watched it in YouTube instead of embedded, the lyrics are in the description, but for those folks who want to watch it embedded without going to YouTube and still want to know the lyrics, here they are:

You are Kirkwall's champion, the one who foiled the Qanarri attack and saved the city's people. With the viscount dead, only Knight-Commander Meredith holds more power... which she uses to crush the Circle of Magi under her heel. You sided with First Enchanter Orsino against her after his speech in Hightown. Whether this will bring more trouble your way remains to be seen.

To take control of a different party member, press LB or RB. Press both at once to select the whole party. Position each of your characters tactically.

If foes are resistant to a certain type of damage, a small shield appears next to their name whenever they're hit by that element. When you see it, switch to a different type of attack.

Don't play cards with the Qanarri -- it's impossible to tell if they're bluffing. Don't play against elves, either -- they never pay their debts. And never play against dwarves -- they'll kill you if they lose.

After Hawke locates a crafting resource, craftsmen will always know where to find it. Creating items won't deplete the resource -- it'll only deplete Hawke's coin purse.

When this icon appears, Dragon Age II is saving content. Please do not turn off the console or remove the selected storage device when this icon is displayed. Rumor suggests that the madam of the Blooming Rose has a special service she offers only to the most loyal of customers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts