Metal Guitarist Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Thread Killer
2,196 Posts
So just finished Season 5 and it didn't quite grab me as much as 4, I would have thought it was great if 4 hadn't been so utterly, staggeringly brilliant. I think I missed the Roci crew interaction as they were all on seperate missions this time round.

I found the character twist at the end to be jarring, I get why it was done in the real world but a little more injection of drama would have sold me on it rather than 'two seconds and it's done'.

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
So just finished Season 5 and it didn't quite grab me as much as 4, I would have thought it was great if 4 hadn't been so utterly, staggeringly brilliant. I think I missed the Roci crew interaction as they were all on seperate missions this time round.

I found the character twist at the end to be jarring, I get why it was done in the real world but a little more injection of drama would have sold me on it rather than 'two seconds and it's done'.
Finished it yesterday and, yeah, absolute same here

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
I definitely agree with you there, on both points. I really like Drummer too, so I was glad she had a lot of screen time in Season 5.

Like a lot of people, I didn't like the actress who played Bobbie in Season 2, but as time goes on, she grows on you. By this point, I don't have any more issues with her.
The writing was wrong in season 2 - I think they tried to set up her character's fall too much. By season 4, they have it nailed.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts