Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I'm diggin' the shit outta these guys right now :hbang:

I'm not usually a huge tech death fan, but they manage to hold my interest for an entire album! :lol: That takes some doing!

Anyone else feelin it?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dude, I LOVE The Faceless. I can even get past the use of the vocoder. :lol:

But seriously, when I got Planetary Duality, it was pretty much all I listened to for about a month.

Awesome band.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts

My other guitarist is really into them. Me, i'm not much on screaming. Also, their logo kinda looks like 'The Fabulous' :D

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
They'll be here on Mar. 1st.

:metal:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts

My other guitarist is really into them. Me, i'm not much on screaming. Also, their logo kinda looks like 'The Fabulous' :D
WTF is it with death metal bands and REALLY bad logos that look like they were drawn by a 14-year-old on the cover of his text book in math class?

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
WTF is it with death metal bands and REALLY bad logos that look like they were drawn by a 14-year-old on the cover of his text book in math class?
normally i'd agree, but i'm too distracted by how fucking badass the faceless are that i don't seem to care right now...

·
Registered
62 Posts
I loved the album art. That's it though.. :lol: I thought the album was really boring and extremely derivative, but I have a LOT of respect for the musicianship they have going on every instrument.
Agreed! Minus the last part. They're drummer is insane. The other musicians don't really do anything new IMO...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts