Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I love how these guys just don't fucking care about the plot at all. :lol: In the DLC's, you're a badass, evil, half-robot freddy krueger looking guy and you kill the shit out of everything. Now, you're back to being human and apparently one of the good guys!

Still, will play the shit out of this. :metal:

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
I agree, but what's up with Vader leaving him in a room of stormtroopers expecting them to have a chance against him? :lol:
With not one, but two lightsabers, nonetheless.

Maybe it was just some simple training mission in disguise. I mean, really, a Sith apprentice, with two lightsabers, bound only in chains... and... sorry, I forgot where I was going with this. :jj:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
With not one, but two lightsabers, nonetheless.

Maybe it was just some simple training mission in disguise. I mean, really, a Sith apprentice, with two lightsabers, bound only in chains... and... sorry, I forgot where I was going with this. :jj:
blue lightsabers, though. Never really got through the original (I returned it, didn't like it) but didn't he turn good at the end?

·
Read Only
10 Posts
blue lightsabers, though. Never really got through the original (I returned it, didn't like it) but didn't he turn good at the end?
You had the decision to kill Vader or save another Jedi, and that determined what side you went to. All the DLC's assume you went to the dark side - this is what you look like in them:

If you rent the original again, you can smoke through it in a weekend easily. You also kill Obi-Wan and Boba Fett, and you kick the shit out of Luke Skywalker a few times too. :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
Canon is the lightside ending though. The second DLC was a fun trip in an alternate universe where the bad guys win :)

The jedi temple DLC however should've been included in the game initially.

In this new game, the original character Galen from the first game is dead. You play a clone. One of many judging by the tail end of the trailer. Even the art poster for the game has Kamino as a backdrop:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Ohh. LAAAAME. Cloning? Seriously? *sigh*

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Ohh. LAAAAME. Cloning? Seriously? *sigh*
Maybe they tie it in by having him be the one they used to make the clone army off of? Makes sense since Kamino is in the background.

Not the greatest thing in the world, but I'd give them credit for tying it together - provided they didn't already say who the source of DNA for the clones was already.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
nah being a fan of the SW books there's almost always a lot of cloning going on in SW. I like it :agreed:
I am a huge fan of the books, but cloning in them is a fairly rare thing. I just feel it's a cop-out since

Starkiller dies if you take the 'canon' ending, and this not only nullifies that sacrifice (from a literary standpoint) I feel like it's kind of a lame plot device to keep the story going.

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts
Cant see/hear shit while I'm in the office. >.<

The first Force Unleashed was really incredible, IMO. Played that thing for weeks, and I'm not too much of a gamer. Loved how interactive it was. Can't wait to go home and check this trailer out!! Last thing I played was Dante's Inferno which was pretty badass!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts