Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I love video games and always will, but I have never seen the need to own a life size mock up of master chief's helmet, or a set of figurines of Noble Team hanging out on my shelf somewhere.

ODST was awful. Made worse by Nathan Fillion's completely out of place voice. No matter what other movies he's been in I just kept imagining "Slither" and the game was doomed.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
I did not preorder, but i very well may pick it up, and shoot tony frequently in the balls with the sniper rifle :agreed:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Ill be straight and say that other than a half hour stint on halo 3 online with highvolumepwner (he can claim that, at least), I havent played any online halo shit since the heyday of halo 2 before the first rank reset :lol:

·
18,790 Posts
Ill be straight and say that other than a half hour stint on halo 3 online with highvolumepwner (he can claim that, at least), I havent played any online halo shit since the heyday of halo 2 before the first rank reset :lol:
I used to play a shitload of the original Halo, not online, and then played maybe an hour of Halo 2 and was disappointed overall, but the Halo: Reach beta got me back into it, and I've been playing a bunch of Halo 3 as a result :lol:

·
Creeping in your sheets
222 Posts
I'd like to try it because its suppose to have 4 player co-op...But i don't have a 360 ATM...I have 7 of them sitting in my room....NONE of them work, tried to apply both rrod fixes to them...no dice...TRASH!

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
I played Halo 2 on Live night and day...Halo 3, not so much.

I want to get back into it with Reach, so i'm up for some MG.org action, but I sucked back in the H2 days, so i'm sure i'll suck even harder jumping back in to Reach. :lol:

·
18,790 Posts
I played Halo 2 on Live night and day...Halo 3, not so much.

I want to get back into it with Reach, so i'm up for some MG.org action, but I sucked back in the H2 days, so i'm sure i'll suck even harder jumping back in to Reach. :lol:
I also suck, bad :lol: Everyone in the room, myself included, is surprised when I manage to kill someone, other than myself, on purpose :lol:

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
My technique was to duel wield, jump around an opponent, and hold in both L & R triggers. :lol:

If I only had one weapon, i'd randomly toss a grenade, which would rocket over the dudes head and usually off a cliff or something. :D

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
I do OK with sniping and longer range shit, and im pretty damn solid in close quarters but midrange combat is where i rule

1 - 20 of 119 Posts