Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
That fucking codpiece from Batman and Robin. :noplease:

I totally have a soft spot for Azrael Batman.

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
I'd love to see Azrael Batman in the next movie. I know it won't happen, but they could make it look great in this version.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That fucking codpiece from Batman and Robin. :noplease:
If I was Batman I'd totally wear a codpiece. Every two bit punk you fight is probably swinging for the bat balls. You got to keep the Wayne family jewels secure.

Reactions: Randy

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
:lol: That is so in-depth.

I was just playing Arkham City yesterday as a matter of fact. Batman has always been one of my top 3 favorite superheroes since I was a kid. :agreed:

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
I'd love to see Azrael Batman in the next movie. I know it won't happen, but they could make it look great in this version.
It's a pity they never used Azrael in the cartoons either. He'd have been perfect for animation...

(DR was apparently the only guy on the planet who read the last Azrael series from start to finish)

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
^I'd have to go with either the suit from The Dark Knight (the movie) or from Batman: Arkham Asylum/City. I just like the black suits better than the blue ones. And the Batman logo looks better when it's black on his chest than when it's gold.

My personal taste at least. :lol:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iDevice of Awesomeness: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Naren said:
^I'd have to go with either the suit from The Dark Knight (the movie) or from Batman: Arkham Asylum/City. I just like the black suits better than the blue ones. And the Batman logo looks better when it's black on his chest than when it's gold.

My personal taste at least. :lol:
My favorite is the suit from the first movie in '89. The stark black suit with the gold and black bat symbol looks awesome.

·
Guitar Wrencher
93 Posts
What about 'retardo-Bat"

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
I go back to the '70s Silver Age comics, so that's always seemed like the "normal" Batman to me. However, I read a lot of reprints of '50s/'60s comics back then, and I was always amused at how non-threatening they managed to make Batman's costume look during the Comics Code era. By comparison, the '30s/'40s Batman was pretty scary.

·
First post guy
224 Posts
I'll be honest, the one that always just looks "right" to me is the one from '89 and through the 90s. I will say I am NOT a fan of the batman beyond outfit. In fact Batman beyond hurt his image so much to me I couldn't watch it until the new batman movies (batman Begins, etc.).
For me, it is a dark (doesn't have to be black) suit with the yellow oval with with the black bat on the chest, and not an overly-aggressive physique... I don't wanna see batman on steroids, and I don't want to see one with overly-dark imagery. With that in mind, there are a few batman suits that look kinda wimpy, and hard to really take serious.
All that said, I was born in '95, so I may be biased towards that, since that was all I was exposed to.

·
Registered
5 Posts
For me The Dark Knight suit was perfect and from the previews The Dark Knight Rises suit is quite similar to the previous movie so i am happy with the Bat suit as its my favorite among all the bat suits.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts