Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

· Dream Crusher
21,038 Posts
I only watch it when I'm with my cousin... which was for one game. Does that count? :shrug:

I do love playing soccer though. Great exercise.

· Premium Member
32,642 Posts
Soccer is boring to watch and boring to play. A 3-1 game is considered a high-scoring blowout. Plus, they all look pansies, running around, not using their arms. Lame sport.

· Head of Agile Gestapo
5,635 Posts
Yeah, count me in.

Only 2.5 months until college football. :yesway:

· Premium Member
24,264 Posts
Soccer is boring to watch and boring to play. A 3-1 game is considered a high-scoring blowout. Plus, they all look pansies, running around, not using their arms. Lame sport.
Heh. I lasted 3 minutes in my very first game. You need to be in serious shape before going out there, or you'll get dominated by 'pansies' ;)

· Premium Member
32,642 Posts
Heh. I lasted 3 minutes in my very first game. You need to be in serious shape before going out there, or you'll get dominated by 'pansies' ;)
And? Let them run around, I forge metal and drink alcohol. :metal:

· Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,495 Posts
I will say this... I used to play soccer for quite a few years, and you need some serious endurance for it. It's not as easy as just running around. And I played center forward and left forward, so my ass was running around the whole time.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.