Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously. I've never liked soccer. Other than one summer when i was 6 years old, i don't play, and have pretty much zero interest in the sport.

I have even less interest in the World Cup than i did in the Olympics.

Anybody else?

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I only watch it when I'm with my cousin... which was for one game. Does that count? :shrug:

I do love playing soccer though. Great exercise.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
I'm one out of about....5 people in my entire country it seems who hates football. I just cannot stand it. At all. No engines = not me watching it.

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
Everyone is watching it online here at work, talking about it, and the pool they have going on and i'm stuck in the middle not giving a fuck. :mad:

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
My favorite is when all of the soccer professionals come out of the woodwork every 4 years and try to tell you what the fuck is up and who's who and all that bullshit.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Soccer is boring to watch and boring to play. A 3-1 game is considered a high-scoring blowout. Plus, they all look pansies, running around, not using their arms. Lame sport.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Yeah, count me in.

Only 2.5 months until college football. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Soccer is boring to watch and boring to play. A 3-1 game is considered a high-scoring blowout. Plus, they all look pansies, running around, not using their arms. Lame sport.
Heh. I lasted 3 minutes in my very first game. You need to be in serious shape before going out there, or you'll get dominated by 'pansies' ;)

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Heh. I lasted 3 minutes in my very first game. You need to be in serious shape before going out there, or you'll get dominated by 'pansies' ;)
And? Let them run around, I forge metal and drink alcohol. :metal:

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Got respect for sports, but I'm not really a sports person. Though I wouldn't mind going to a hockey game, but there better be a good fight!

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I will say this... I used to play soccer for quite a few years, and you need some serious endurance for it. It's not as easy as just running around. And I played center forward and left forward, so my ass was running around the whole time.

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
I respect the condition the athletes are in but..yeah not really into it at all. Strangley tho I was watching it a bit last night :ugh:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Every one of them has a 6-pack. Both the alcohol, and the abs :lol:
So? I've got a keg. Both the alcohol AND the abs. :flex:

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 240X400 LGE VX9700)

Even if I wanted to watch it, pretty sure my testicles would block the screen to prevent it

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
Add me to this list... the only time I ever cared about soccer was when that Zidane guy head butted the other dude. That shit was funny with the unlimited photoshopped GIF images :lol:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.