Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
Fuck yes! This was one of my favourite movies of 2010. Mainly because I have a man crush on Chris Evans though.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Really? Because it looked pretty dumb to me. And I mean dumb in a really shitty Adam Sandler kind of way.

I guess I'll have to check it out.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fuck yes! This was one of my favourite movies of 2010. Mainly because I have a man crush on Chris Evans though.
I had to google who that was, but yeah, he's fuckin' awesome in it. I laughed out loud when he was caught in the elevator with no pants on. :lol:

"Hey ladies... Uh.. Likin' the angle of the dangle?"

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really? Because it looked pretty dumb to me. And I mean dumb in a really shitty Adam Sandler kind of way.

I guess I'll have to check it out.
It IS dumb, but not Sandler dumb. All of the characters have pretty good chemistry, makes for a fun watch.

And holy fucking crap is Wil Smith's wife hot hot hot hot hot as all hell in it. :scream2:

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
Fuck, don't even compare this to a Sandler flick. It's not the most serious movie out there, but it still kicked a bunch of ass.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fuck, don't even compare this to a Sandler flick. It's not the most serious movie out there, but it still kicked a bunch of ass.
"Yo man, can you stand?"
"I just got shot. In both legs. What is this, stupid fucking question day?"

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I had to google who that was, but yeah, he's fuckin' awesome in it. I laughed out loud when he was caught in the elevator with no pants on. :lol:

"Hey ladies... Uh.. Likin' the angle of the dangle?"
See? Now you just probably said the funniest line in the movie, and I'm gonna be watching this with my girlfriend and that part is gonna happen, and I'm fucked.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
See? Now you just probably said the funniest line in the movie, and I'm gonna be watching this with my girlfriend and that part is gonna happen, and I'm fucked.
Naw. There's tons of awesome lines in it man. :lol: It's not like I'm spoiling the end of The Matrix. :lol:

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
"Yo man, can you stand?"
"I just got shot. In both legs. What is this, stupid fucking question day?"
"She's got a gun...and it's pointed at my dick!"

"Would you rather she point it at your face?"

"I know it makes no sense....but yes!"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts