Where?!
2,632 Posts
Fuck, this takes me back!:lol:

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fuck, this takes me back!:lol:
Tell me about it! I'm a huge FDQP13 fan and the Murderdolls first album was pretty much updated versions of their songs, and a blast. Just total tongue-in-cheek fun. I must've seen them 5 or 6 times and even caught their first UK gig. For some reason I kept meeting the singer from Rachel Stamp every time I saw them, and I don't even like Rachel Stamp :lol:

·
Colourful bastard
403 Posts
Hah, oh holy fuck, I feel 14 again!

Huzzah...Eric Griffin was the reason I started playing bass too. Fuck, I miss being a kid, and fuck, they've been back for five minutes and I'm already punctuating every sentiment with 'fuck' again.

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Damn it's been a while hasn't it? Their first album is great, a surprising and fun album to have around.

"Hey Dracula, I heard you suck!" *groove*

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
That song sounds like some emo kids playing nu metal.
Your music sounds like someone dumped a drumkit down a flight of steps, crashing into a piano hooked up to a halfstack, but we don't shit on your threads.

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
Your music sounds like someone dumped a drumkit down a flight of steps, crashing into a piano hooked up to a halfstack, but we don't shit on your threads.
i might actually have to put that on the website. that's awesome!

I'm fully aware that very few people enjoy the music I make/enjoy. I'm cool with it. :D

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Yeah, but you don't have to be quite so dismissive about other people's stuff, bro. :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts