Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Sign me up for the limited edition Black Friday run of only 10,000 units with 90% down with a credit score of 650 or higher!

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Ahhh I posted that video as well on the other thread :D

Got me curious, hope it comes out soon and not in 2 years from now... ohhh... and lets hope theres an affordable line as well

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
This is a mistake.

I hope this works out and I'm sure the guitars will be cool. This is a GIANT move though and a huge mountain to climb.

·
Safe Spaces Advocate
3,125 Posts
This is a mistake.

I hope this works out and I'm sure the guitars will be cool. This is a GIANT move though and a huge mountain to climb.
Maybe. But this won't be the first risk Ola has taken - and if he's successful, it won't be the first time he's built something from nothing.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Maybe. But this won't be the first risk Ola has taken - and if he's successful, it won't be the first time he's built something from nothing.
I hope he succeeds I just think it's a huge risk. Like you say though, he hasn't gotten where he is by playing it safe. He has a pretty good following so it can work. :yesway:

On one hand I keep thinking if that Chappers guy can do it Ola surely can....but doesn't that nitwit have Anderton's backing/distributing for him?

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I hope he succeeds I just think it's a huge risk. Like you say though, he hasn't gotten where he is by playing it safe. He has a pretty good following so it can work. :yesway:

On one hand I keep thinking if that Chappers guy can do it Ola surely can....but doesn't that nitwit have Anderton's backing/distributing for him?
Chapman doesn't really use Andertons for distribution, though they have invested in the brand. Everything ships directly from WMI, regardless of where the dealer is in the world.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
I suspect everything must be already covered about Distribution, you just dont decide to start a Guitar business out of the blue without making a lot of homework first.

Its a huge gamble and Ola gathers to a niche market that is overcrowded for some time, but like I said, Im very very curious to see whats he is going to come up with and wish him the best of luck.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
^^^:lol:

Definitely looks like she has "Gainsville" written all over her. :lol: Stay away from them Gainsville gals.....far away.:ugh:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts