Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Nice dude, that rig looks so Petrucciesq; want to trade? HAHA

See you on tour in Milwaukee bro, going to be a fun show! I always liked the guitar parts in CoF songs (at least from the songs I'm familiar with). Reminds me of an Iron Maiden take on black metal, enjoy your new rig + new guitar!

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

SpawnSC said:
awesome! so does Mesa sponsor you? (sorry if its dumb question) what's name of your band?
Cradle of filth :lol:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

Cradle of filth :lol:
oh cool! had no idea :rofl:

sorry i'm new here and still getting to know everyone

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Yes, that's a roadking with a blackface in the bottom. These amps sound fantastic and am proud to be touring with this, and really thankfull for mesa for taking care of me, they sound amazing!
Welcome to the family! :yesway:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.