1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
"No, he did this to himself." :lol:

·
BJ.titsnguitars
302 Posts
fucking stupid printer,did it to me,all i wanted was the map,just one page,my work to the zapa show in chico,but nooooooooooo.i had to hand write it!!! khaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn!

·
I rippity rhymes, da rhymes dat I rip
217 Posts
Printers bring forth a rage within me that burns like a thousand suns. Every one of them except maybe our first dot matrix but that also took 20+ minutes to print 3 pages of text. :lol:

I'm liking the digital age since I only have to deal with the printer maybe 3-5 times a year. I like to think we have an agreement that I will not try to print more than 10 things a year and in return it won't act like a complete bitch.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; ADR6400L 4G Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I'm a manager, I have to print docs all the time. I too hate printers.... And love Office Space.

·
Arrr, Matey!
1,798 Posts
I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to throw my work printer out the 27th floor of the building I'm in. They all are fucking garbage. Nevermind when you need to print 10 color copies of something and it decides to print them in duplex mode.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts