·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also:

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
I don't really get what's humorous about the first pic. Of course, it's an insanely blurry pic, so that might have something to do with it. My Renegade Shepard in ME1 was awesome. A girl with short red hair and black lipstick with scars all over her face. By the end, she had 95-96% Renegade.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Naren, you're so dry sometimes it's like you're a Salarian straight out of the game :lol:

dude, it's Samuel L Jackson. Naren, come on, you've never seen Pulp Fiction, a Time to Kill, Snakes on a Plane, Shaft, etc? He's like a living fucking legend.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
I don't really get what's humorous about the first pic. Of course, it's an insanely blurry pic, so that might have something to do with it. My Renegade Shepard in ME1 was awesome. A girl with short red hair and black lipstick with scars all over her face. By the end, she had 95-96% Renegade.
Re...really? Did you not squint to read it? Not even the last name? It's a black Sheppard with a handlebar mustache named Samuel L. Jackson.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Naren, you're so dry sometimes it's like you're a Salarian straight out of the game :lol:

dude, it's Samuel L Jackson. Naren, come on, you've never seen Pulp Fiction, a Time to Kill, Snakes on a Plane, Shaft, etc? He's like a living fucking legend.
Ah. It was so blurry, I couldn't even see the Samuel L. Now that I squint at it real hard, I can make it out. Yes...

I have seen Pulp Fiction, A Time to Kill, Snakes on a Plane, Die Hard With a Vengeance, the new Star Wars movies, Sphere, Loaded Weapon, The Negotiator, Patriot Games, The Spirit, Kill Bill, Unbreakable, True Romance, Jurassic Park, Menace 2 Society, Goodfellas, and on and on and on. I haven't seen the Shaft with Samuel L. Jackson, but I saw the original. :shrug:

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Re...really? Did you not squint to read it? Not even the last name? It's a black Sheppard with a handlebar mustache named Samuel L. Jackson.
Nah, I just kinda looked at it. Didn't squint until Vince pointed it out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts