Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Been learning this on bass recently. Steve D's fills are fucking awesome. Especially the bass lead right before the guitar solo :metal:

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
I listened to Symbolic earlier today, as well as Human the other day and Death STILL kicks ass

:agreed:

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Death is one of my favorite bands (which should be obvious since I've got Death pins on my guitar case, oftentimes wear Death t-shirts, and have done several Death covers). And Individual Thought Patterns is maybe my second favorite Death album. The Philosopher might be my favorite song off the album. Especially love the bass. :yesway:

I'm thinking of doing a Naren-style cover. I love this song.
Like this

or like this

or like one of my covers where I completely change the style to something nothing even remotely similar?

:D

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
The former. :D

"Master of Puppets!!!" :lol:

I love that.
It's the song that everybody covers. :lol:

Since I was talking in Japanese, nobody here probably knows what I said, but it was: "Are there any Metallica fans here?! *half-ass woos* Well, it doesn't look like there are too many, but guess what. Here comes: MASTER OF PUPPETS! *cheeeeeering* *stop after playing first three chords* ...is not the song we're gonna play. *someone yells "But I wanna hear it!"* 'Cause everybody else keeps playing it... So we're gonna do another legendary band's song. Florida's Death and their song off 1995's symbolic, Sacred Serenity."

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
ITP & Human are my favourite of their tech albums..Leprosy is probably my all-time favourite though..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts