Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Nerdington Willoughby
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it seems like many of us are turning into PRS players. I was really impressed by the tone and quality of my SE semi-hollow when I got it, and blown away by my CE24.

Not surprisingly, I can't get this McCarty out of my head. Look at the finish on this thing!

Which PRS are you lusting after?

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I've pretty much resigned myself to the SE series, because I'll likely never own a USA model. Just not practical for me.

I'd like another singlecut of some sort perhaps. The new SE SC245 is nice, as is the natural Tremonti, and the Akerfeldt. Any of the three I'd quite like.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Lovely finish on that McCarty.

I only played PRS's from about '94 to 2002. I love them. Get your hands on the right one, and they are unbelievable.

Sadly, I only have one PRS left, my Custom 22 I got back in '96. I love that guitar and will absolutely never sell it.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts

:drool:

And thoms old Namm. (Whatever happened to him anyways)

·
Nerdington Willoughby
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When the Custom 22 Semi-Hollow Limited came out, I seriously considered selling all my guitars to get it. Semi-hollow with one f-hole, trem, old style birds, and available in my favorite finish--fire red burst.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Here's a rare pic I found of my Custom 22...

Believe me, the flash from this camera totally washes this thing out. It is absolutely a total thing of beauty. I'm sure you guys will be able to figure that out from the lines. I've got to get better pictures.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
When the Custom 22 Semi-Hollow Limited came out, I seriously considered selling all my guitars to get it. Semi-hollow with one f-hole, trem, old style birds, and available in my favorite finish--fire red burst.

:eek: :drool:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Kinda a borderline member here, with a Singlecut SE in tobacco sunburst. Cool guitar, especially for the price.

·
Y R U Avoiding Me?
1,403 Posts
Here are my two..

I'm GASing for too many ...A McCarty 58,a Studio,SASNF,Hollowbody II with piezo and I'd love another CU24 with a rosewood neck.:metal:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts