·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
- Build career playing Mesa
- Known for Mesa tone
- Signature amp made by PRS

Makes sense to me. :lol:
My first thought too. :lol:

I have to assume based on the sides and, presumably, 15 watts, this is his backstage practice signature tube head. Because otherwise it makes no sense, no matter how much money PRS threw at him. :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
My first thought too. :lol:

I have to assume based on the sides and, presumably, 15 watts, this is his backstage practice signature tube head. Because otherwise it makes no sense, no matter how much money PRS threw at him. :lol:
Moichendising! Where da REAL money is made!

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The link didnt showed much more than whats on the video, just the new PRS SE Guitar as well, basically all Black and same old PRS shape :)

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I liked his solo album a bunch, dude can definitely play/write/sing. Having said that, even *I* want him to turn the gain down a bit. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
IIRC correctly his live rig has been a mix of Mesa and Uberschall for quite some time, though I think he added the Archon during the initial talks with PRS about a sig amp.
You can bet your ass that if PRS talks to me about giving me free shit, I'm going to add whatever they ask me to. :lol:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Boring guitarist who left boring band to start a different boring band gets signature practice amp. :dgaf:

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
- Build career playing Mesa
- Known for Mesa tone
- Signature amp made by PRS

Makes sense to me. :lol:
He has been with PRS for years and years so it kinda makes sense, and I dont see many (besides JP) people getting signature Mesa amps.

Also I am not shocked at the 15w amp, since 90% of the market for rock amps will never see a stage and if on the rare occasion they did could toss a SM57 on a speaker and have at it. More people can afford the lil guys AND not get evicted for enjoying them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts