·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
He did.

You can do it, Chris!

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
My bandmate Steve quit January 1, 2009 and hasn't smoked since. I'm not sure if he had help or not, but he's much happier and healthier as a result.

I found a large copy of the image without the watermark.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I started smoking again about 3 weeks to a month ago after being quit for 3 years. I'm on vacation for 2 weeks starting next week, so I'm locking myself in my bedroom with video games and a shit load of gum.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
I quit smoking cigarettes a few months ago, and I've only had a few here and there. I stopped that but I picked up the higher class (douchbaggier/corksniffier/bmwdrivinger/massholier) vices of cigar and pipe smoking :lol: Am I still screwed?

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
My bandmate Steve quit January 1, 2009 and hasn't smoked since. I'm not sure if he had help or not, but he's much happier and healthier as a result.

I found a large copy of the image without the watermark.
Goldigging bitch. you ain't getting no rep!

I quit smoking cigarettes a few months ago, and I've only had a few here and there. I stopped that but I picked up the higher class (douchbaggier/corksniffier/bmwdrivinger/massholier) vices of cigar and pipe smoking :lol: Am I still screwed?
Well, you'll be poorer. :lol:

I've quit twice for several months but tend to slide back into it around exam times.

The problem with quitting is that I don't want to stop. I know what it is doing to me, but quite simply, I enjoy it.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
My highschool English teacher quit smoking when she was about 62 after she was hospitalized with a bloodclot in her leg. I saw her a year and a half later and she looked a lot younger and healthier than she did before she quit (might have something to do with retiring and not having to deal with a bunch of annoying teenagers too :lol:).

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
I love the extra money in the bank and not walking around smelling like an ashtray. :yesway:

·
MG.org-er
2,137 Posts
I'm 18, and I've already seen too many lives shattered by cancer, smoking related and otherwise. As far as I'm concerned, there's no reason to increase the chances of that happening to me. I even feel guilty passing them to customers over the kiosk.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.