Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Saw this last night on FB. Sounds so good. I love this style of palm mutes and trem pick runs :)

Metal as fuck.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! That's a great amp. All that is here is 2 tracks with very little post EQ. The thing blew me away from the second I turned it on. I'm gonna cry when Rhodes asks for it back. lol

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
hahahaha! +1

·
Registered
374 Posts
great tone, great tune and great video :metal:

this is actually my favorite tone i've heard from you so far. i hope the profile sounds as good in case you're not keeping it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sick tone. And even sicker riffs, I love them. I also like your S7 guitar, especially the grain on the fretboard. Have you switched to Stricly 7 completely? The guitar in the solo part looks like a BRJ though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sick tone. And even sicker riffs, I love them. I also like your S7 guitar, especially the grain on the fretboard. Have you switched to Stricly 7 completely? The guitar in the solo part looks like a BRJ though.
Strictly 7 is building me a signature model guitar, which will be very cool. But I have other great guitars that I like to play, too (like the BRJ at the end of the video). Both are extremely nice guitars.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Seen this when you posted it on your FB yesterday. That does sound absolutely colossal. Lives up to its name. The song is awesome too!

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Yeah the grain of the fretboard is one of the nicest I've seen. I love that and the 12th fret is classy and :winning:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts