Metalguitarist.org banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
30 Posts
^ i was going to say, if Children of Bodom are true, then i don't even fucking know. if peeing your pants is cool consider me miles davis.

Manowar can huff a nut while we're at it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
^ i was going to say, if Children of Bodom are true, then i don't even fucking know. if peeing your pants is cool consider me miles davis.

Manowar can huff a nut while we're at it.
lol, just watched that movie the other night. can we change BOdom to Divine Heresy?

·
I am Groot
32,447 Posts
lol, just watched that movie the other night. can we change BOdom to Divine Heresy?
No, but we can change it to a group that isn't boring, like Testament. :metal:

·
Slow Money
14,611 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

noodles said:
No, but we can change it to a group that isn't boring, like Testament. :metal:
Good save

·
I am Groot
32,447 Posts
Done. Now, we shall listen to "Trial By Fire". :metal:

·
Neil deGrasse Tyson is my HERO.
1,053 Posts
This thread is the reason I love this site :lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
-You see a kid in a Limp Bizkit shirt walking down the street. Flex at said poseur and proclaim "cancelled."

I cannot follow this one rule. I proclaim it unjust.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Wirelessly posted

DMIN said:
-You see a kid in a Limp Bizkit shirt walking down the street. Flex at said poseur and proclaim "cancelled."

Then we must deem thee, false.

·
Black Aquaman
795 Posts

This is the rule that is MOST critical. Administer it at your first opportunity, or be cancelled yourself.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Waffle House?

Isn't that a lair of country fans on the east coast?

Once randomly dropped into one somewhere in North Carolina (I'm from California) at 3am or so.... the denizens delivered true entertainment, but the obtained chow gave me the shits.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts