Metalguitarist.org banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Waffle House?

Isn't that a lair of country fans on the east coast?

Once randomly dropped into one somewhere in North Carolina (I'm from California) at 3am or so.... the denizens delivered true entertainment, but the obtained chow gave me the shits.
Yep, that was definitely a Waffle House. Breakfast carbs post-gig at 3~4am are so supreme, you flex both your forearms and your abdomen :metal:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yep, that was definitely a Waffle House. Breakfast carbs post-gig at 3~4am are so supreme, you flex both your forearms and your abdomen :metal:
The pickled jalapenos seemed to have been a bit expired or something... gave me mad sphincter burn on the way out

And YES, I have no fucking clue why there were pickled jalapenos.

·
Super Moderator
23,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Wait... You ordered non-Waffles at Waffle House? That, sir, was your first mistake.

...other than the chili. They have great chili. On the hashbrowns. Just order chili on the hashbrowns :kd:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wait... You ordered non-Waffles at Waffle House? That, sir, was your first mistake.

...other than the chili. They have great chili. On the hashbrowns. Just order chili on the hashbrowns :kd:
I got a me and wheat don't get along issue that makes fast food challenging

Not in a hipstery "eeeeeww, gluten" way, but in a somewhat (barely) more dignified "I accidentally eat wheat and then my innards fucking hurt" way

Road food for me is divided into three categories:
1) potato chips, banana, and OJ --- bare minimum, works surprisingly well... can last a few days like that
2) El Pollo Loco double chicken bowl or asian takeout Chicken Fried Rice --- far better nutrition, wallet-friendly, but takes time, can be hard to find, and isn't 24/7.... can pretty much live off that for weeks with no adverse effects, though
3) steakhouse dinner --- alas slow, expensive, often closed

·
Registered
20 Posts
I visit this thread when I need to administer there truths to myself. I forget them from time to time, but I always come back.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts