1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Well, DID you write the article, Rog? :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Jesus man, what did I ever do to you?? 2 different Roger bashings in 2 different threads in one day? :confused:
Rog, I don't think he's singling you out to bash as much as observing on your well-known penchant to crank your gain, treble, and bass and scoop your midrange, which really the whole board teases you about. ;)

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
He obviously didn't, since it warns that you don't have to turn the mids to zero. :yesway:
Clearly Mike is the observant one in Divison :agreed: :fawk: :lol:

Rog, I don't think he's singling you out to bash as much as observing on your well-known penchant to crank your gain, treble, and bass and scoop your midrange, which really the whole board teases you about. ;)
http://www.metalguitarist.org/forum...a7x-song-mike-portnoy-content.html#post220283

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Whoever wrote this article clearly hasn't been paying attention to Iron Maiden (referencing the humbucker note in #1)

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Whoever wrote this article clearly hasn't been paying attention to Iron Maiden (referencing the humbucker note in #1)
Maiden's always used humbuckers even in their strats. JB Jrs. and Hot Rails are the same size as a traditional single coil, but that's where the similarities end.

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
I was expecting something about how you absolutely had to have EMGs in your guitar in there.:lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts