Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
That's way cool! I wish Fractal had a Axe Edit app for the iPad or iPod touch. Just something that you could have quick and easy access to your most widely used parameters and a simplified layout for arranging and re-arranging effects blocks.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
That's way cool! I wish Fractal had a Axe Edit app for the iPad or iPod touch. Just something that you could have quick and easy access to your most widely used parameters and a simplified layout for arranging and re-arranging effects blocks.
You can, kind of. The iPad/Phone supports VNC.

I have my "main" Mac (iMac) running Reaper, and my Mac Mini (HTPC) connected up to the AFX. I remote into the Mini when I'm recording, and run Axe-Edit on there.

Agree though that a native app (and bluetooth support in the AFX, fuck yes) would be uber awesome.

·
Registered
371 Posts
You can, kind of. The iPad/Phone supports VNC.

I have my "main" Mac (iMac) running Reaper, and my Mac Mini (HTPC) connected up to the AFX. I remote into the Mini when I'm recording, and run Axe-Edit on there.

Agree though that a native app (and bluetooth support in the AFX, fuck yes) would be uber awesome.
I would just be happy with being able to run Axe Edit AND my midi footcontroller at the same time without having to buy almost $100 worth of cables and a midimerge box.:lol:

Sorry for highjacking the thread Darren.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts