·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Wirelessly posted

Saw it on fb and :yesway:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Haha nice i was thinking about doing the metal zone mod that turns it to a diezel because if i mess up no big loss

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Wondernuts)

:yesway:

Wasn't there a thread a while back where a dude was going on about how good his metal zone sounded through his Randal G3?

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wirelessly posted (Wondernuts)

:yesway:

Wasn't there a thread a while back where a dude was going on about how good his metal zone sounded through his Randal G3?
Yes there was :lol:

Haha nice i was thinking about doing the metal zone mod that turns it to a diezel because if i mess up no big loss
I'd be more worried about disappointment than messing up :lol:

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
i know everyone hates the metal zone mostly, but i always thought it was pretty cool. At least back in the early mid 90's it was the better of the options out there for the money.
we used to run them thru a PA setup and it was pretty in your face. Harsh yes, but compared to the DOD pedals of that day it was a king.
certainly by todays standards its crapola, but i still give it respect.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
i know everyone hates the metal zone mostly, but i always thought it was pretty cool. At least back in the early mid 90's it was the better of the options out there for the money.
we used to run them thru a PA setup and it was pretty in your face. Harsh yes, but compared to the DOD pedals of that day it was a king.
certainly by todays standards its crapola, but i still give it respect.
:nope:

It always sucked.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
we used to run them thru a PA setup and it was pretty in your face.
I used to do the same thing. I had a Peavey PA, Alesis Midiverb 4, some heavy ass bass cabinet, and the Metal Zone. What was even cooler, was the metal zone had caught on fire and was partially melted. I played a brown Hondo Explorer and a Neon piss yellow Charvette through it.

It was a fucking awesome rig.

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
I used to do the same thing. I had a Peavey PA, Alesis Midiverb 4, some heavy ass bass cabinet, and the Metal Zone. What was even cooler, was the metal zone had caught on fire and was partially melted. I played a brown Hondo Explorer and a Neon piss yellow Charvette through it.

It was a fucking awesome rig.
:rofl::yesway:

:nope:

It always sucked.
probably. same as my guitar tone. lol

1 - 20 of 58 Posts