Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Resident Rivethead.
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why not? :lol:

Any other players/fans of the tabletop game here besides Randy and Vegetta? Been getting way back into it recently, painted up more stuff than I have in years, and dug out all the old Codices/rulebooks that were stashed away (14 of them... :ugh:).

Mischa prays that someone replies so he doesn't look like a huge tool :lol:

·
Read Only
1 Posts
:lol: Mischa

Yeah i play but have not had a game in ages. I kind of got into Warmachine and Hordes. I wish GW would make a new version of Mordheim. Mordheim is awesome you can collect several warbands for the price of one fantasy army. Several years back they had a Hordes of Chaos game that was a bit like MH but the rules were no where near as fleshed out. I had hoped they would have developed them more but they didnt.

Oh and Gav Thorpe is a tool :agreed:

Talisman is a really fun board game sort of set in the Warhammer Fantasy world. Fantasy Flight Games [Talisman] - Leading publisher of board, card, and roleplaying games. If you like cut-throat games like Risk and Monopoly you would enjoy this. Me and my mates used to play it for money.

·
Resident Rivethead.
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never really managed to find out what Mordheim actually was come to think of it... I remember thinking it was rather sad when it and Bloodbowl got pretty much kicked to the curb though, Bloodbowl was hilariously awesome fun :lol:

Got no cash at the moment, but the second I do I'm thinking of going with a ForgeWorld Imperial Guard army to ally with my Witch Hunters (Death Korps :metal:). Should fit together nicely I think :yesway:

·
Resident Rivethead.
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I stopped for ages (4-5 years), but I did keep up with (more or less) the codexes (hence why I currently have 14 assorted Army books/Codices/rulebooks :lol:)...

Sold all my old stuff the year before last (3,500pt Lizardmen, 3,500pt Bretonnian, 1,000pt High Elf, 2,000pt Tau, 2,000pt Tyranid, 1,000pt Eldar), but I kept my small Chaos army an my Witch Hunters just in case :lol: Very glad I did, I might add...

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
My brother in law just got in an Eldar Phoenix from FG. The packaging they shipped it in was top notch and the figure itself is awesome. I'll try to snag some pictures of it this evening.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice painting!

I used to play warhammer, haven't in like 2 years though :(

I do have like 3500 points in space marines (blood angles)

:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts