Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting started on this once I get home (T minus 5 hours).

Downloading ATI drivers right now, god how I hate ATI drivers.

Anyone else getting this?

·
Registered
95 Posts
ME3 is not Skyrim. :noway:
And I won't be buying a new PC to play The Witcher 2 until hardware requirements are announced for both ME3 and Skyrim. By that point, there will probably be an "Enhanced Edition" like Witcher 1 had, or a Game of the Year bundle with added goodies.

Also, I hope they didn't have separate censored (US) and uncensored (grown-up Europeans) versions this time. A game with an "M" rating shouldn't be watered down for children, since they aren't supposed to play it in the first place.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And I won't be buying a new PC to play The Witcher 2 until hardware requirements are announced for both ME3 and Skyrim. By that point, there will probably be an "Enhanced Edition" like Witcher 1 had, or a Game of the Year bundle with added goodies.

Also, I hope they didn't have separate censored (US) and uncensored (grown-up Europeans) versions this time. A game with an "M" rating shouldn't be watered down for children, since they aren't supposed to play it in the first place.
I think there is still an uncensored version, sucks to not have it, but one of the first scenes is Geralt in bed with a fully nude Triss. :lol: So the US version isn't THAT censored.

And yeah my computer is barely making it right now since I'm gonna build a new system for Skyrim. ATI cards are having a lot of issues with TW2, so I'm doing a full Win 7 reinstall tonight with new drivers. Going back to Nvidia for the new system, ATI drivers suck a fat dick.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Single card ATI users are getting hit really hard on performance as of now, and others are complaining that performance is all over the board on all levels of hardware. There is supposedly a hotfix that will be out in the next couple days that will fix a lot of these issues, so I will start playing it then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts