Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Looks bigger than I expected. Might have to snag another one for the acoustic. Bought that guitar with the lone purpose of wooing the ladies. With one of those on there, I wont have to play a single note. :yesway:

·
Registered
374 Posts
That reminds me of my first guitar (90's Ibanez RX). I found some Frazetta stickers at a comic book store and slapped one on there. My dad was like ":metal:" but my mom wasn't too happy to see medieval T & A on their Christmas present to me.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That reminds me of my first guitar (90's Ibanez RX). I found some Frazetta stickers at a comic book store and slapped one on there. My dad was like ":metal:" but my mom wasn't too happy to see medieval T & A on their Christmas present to me.
Fantasy T&A is the best T&A.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
^ That was the plan but the only place it would work is the arm contour and well... my arm would hide it's awesomeness.

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
As awesome as this thread title is, wouldn't it be even better if it was called "How to repair the finish on a Suhr guitar"

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Well that makes things especially embarrassing because I used to have framed Vallejo artwork in my old studio. :lol:

The tones are very Frazetto.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fathead found it. It's not my absolute favorite Vallejo, that is probably "Time is a Dream" or "Running Partners" but the sticker selection is limited.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts